We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor
$45 for High Tea & Bubbles for Two (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get fancy with your best girlfriend this summer.
- Grab high tea for two with bubbles at the James Cook Grand Chancellor, for only $45.
- Enjoy a delicious range of sweet treats like chocolate dipped strawberries and freshly baked scones.
- If bubbles aren't your cup of tea just switch your glass out for a fresh orange juice instead.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy fine Dilmah teas and Supreme espresso coffee.
This is the season we've been waiting for ladies. A chance to ditch the track pants and throw on our fanciest frocks and flirtatious smiles.
Experience the best of high tea on the 17th floor and grab high tea and bubbles for two people for just $45.
The James Cook Grand Chancellor is all about treating yourself. Where else could you enjoy a meal overlooking Wellington's most beautiful vistas from the 17th floor? It's the perfect place for a catch up with one of your favourite ladies over bubbly and high tea. This deal includes bottomless Dilmah teas and Supreme espresso coffee, a glass of bubbles for each of you and a divine selection of finger food, from traditional finger sandwiches, petite savouries and desserts, and chocolate dipped strawberries all beautifully presented on a three tiered stand.
Bookings are essential, so once you've bought your coupon make sure you give them a call. High Tea is available seven days a week between 10.00am - 5.00pm. If bubbles aren't for you then you're welcome to swap out your glass for orange juice instead.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.