We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$119 for a Six-Course Degustation Menu for Two (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a truly exquisite dining experience.
- Grab a six-course degustation menu for two at Trade Kitchen for just $119.
- Be delighted by Trade Kitchen's sophisticated ambiance and consistently excellent food and service.
- Sample some of the unique and creative dishes that make this Wellington hot spot so popular.
- A spectacular wine match has been created for this set menu, which is available for a little extra on the day – just ask your host.
Not since powdered wigs, puffed sleeves, and the guillotine were in fashion has a dining experience this decadent been enjoyed. If you've been planning a romantic night out, then check out today's culinary treat.
It's simple – pay just $119 and you'll get a stunning six-course degustation menu for two people at Trade Kitchen.
This deal allows you to take a journey through some of the creative, delicious and unique dishes that Trade Kitchen's masterful chefs are known for. Sophisticated ambiance and unparalleled levels of service await you at this Wellington hot spot, not to mention a six-course degustation menu which will make for an unforgettable dining experience:
- On arrival: amuse bouche
- Second course: duck liver pate with brioche, red onion marmalade
- Third course: seared salmon with gazpacho salsa and tomato vinaigrette
- Fourth course: roast lamb cutlet ratatouille with salsa verde
- Dessert: creme caramel
- To finish: petit fours and coffee
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available as well