We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$119 for a Six-Course Degustation Menu for Two (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a truly exquisite dining experience.
- Grab a six-course degustation menu for two at Trade Kitchen for just $119.
- Be delighted by Trade Kitchen's sophisticated ambiance and consistently excellent food and service.
- Sample some of the unique and creative dishes that make this Wellington hot spot so popular.
- A spectacular wine match has been created for this set menu, which is available for a little extra on the day – just ask your host.
Not since powdered wigs, puffed sleeves, and the guillotine were in fashion has a dining experience this decadent been enjoyed. If you've been planning a romantic night out, then check out today's culinary treat.
It's simple – pay just $119 and you'll get a stunning six-course degustation menu for two people at Trade Kitchen.
This deal allows you to take a journey through some of the creative, delicious and unique dishes that Trade Kitchen's masterful chefs are known for. Sophisticated ambiance and unparalleled levels of service await you at this Wellington hot spot, not to mention a six-course degustation menu which will make for an unforgettable dining experience:
- On arrival: amuse bouche
- Second course: duck liver pate with brioche, red onion marmalade
- Third course: seared salmon with gazpacho salsa and tomato vinaigrette
- Fourth course: roast lamb cutlet ratatouille with salsa verde
- Dessert: creme caramel
- To finish: petit fours and coffee
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available as well
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.