We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$119 for a Six-Course Degustation Menu for Two (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a truly exquisite dining experience.
- Grab a six-course degustation menu for two at Trade Kitchen for just $119.
- Be delighted by Trade Kitchen's sophisticated ambiance and consistently excellent food and service.
- Sample some of the unique and creative dishes that make this Wellington hot spot so popular.
- A spectacular wine match has been created for this set menu, which is available for a little extra on the day – just ask your host.
Not since powdered wigs, puffed sleeves, and the guillotine were in fashion has a dining experience this decadent been enjoyed. If you've been planning a romantic night out, then check out today's culinary treat.
It's simple – pay just $119 and you'll get a stunning six-course degustation menu for two people at Trade Kitchen.
This deal allows you to take a journey through some of the creative, delicious and unique dishes that Trade Kitchen's masterful chefs are known for. Sophisticated ambiance and unparalleled levels of service await you at this Wellington hot spot, not to mention a six-course degustation menu which will make for an unforgettable dining experience:
- On arrival: amuse bouche
- Second course: duck liver pate with brioche, red onion marmalade
- Third course: seared salmon with gazpacho salsa and tomato vinaigrette
- Fourth course: roast lamb cutlet ratatouille with salsa verde
- Dessert: creme caramel
- To finish: petit fours and coffee
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available as well
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Wellington Indoor Sports
Waste Management Wellington
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.