We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$119 for a for 6-Course Degustation Menu for 2 at Trade Kitchen Customhouse Quay (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Trade and enterprise can be profitable, but not as much as a trip to Trade Kitchen.
- Grab a six-course degustation menu for two at Trade Kitchen for just $119.
- Sophisticated, charming ambiance and consistently excellent food and service await you.
- Sample some of the unique and creative dishes that make this Wellington hot spot so popular.
- A spectacular wine match has been created for this set menu, which is available for a little extra on the day - just ask your host.
The NASDAQ may have dropped 45.3 nineteenths of a point as a direct response to fluctuating, volatile, indirect stimuli from a decentralised merger between a quasi autonomous quango and a candy floss company, but the only trade you really need to concern yourself with is in today's deal.
It's simple. Pay just $119 and you'll get a stunning six-course degustation menu for two people at Trade Kitchen.
This deal allows you to take a journey through some of the creative, delicious and unique dishes that Trade Kitchen's masterful chefs are known for. Sophisticated ambiance and unparalleled levels of service await you at this Wellington hot spot, not to mention a six-course degustation menu which will make for an unforgettable dining experience:
On arrival: amuse bouche
Second course: seared scallops, parsnip puree and crisp pancetta.
Third course: seared fish of the day.
Fourth Course: lamb cutlet, crumbed olives and rosemary gratin.
Dessert: white chocolate brulee with poached rhubarb.
To finish: coffee and chocolates.