We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Illusions Beauty Sanctuary
$35 for a Brazilian or $60 for Two (value up to $130)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep your other half, and the general public happy.
- Grab a Brazilian for only $35 or grab two for only $60 at Illusions Beauty Sanctuary.
- Get a quick, convenient and long lasting hair removal treatment.
- New clients will receive a bonus $10 voucher for next visit.
With summer here, no one wants their swimsuit to be too revealing, but rogue waves and volleyball games at the beach always spell trouble. Ensure you're at your best when you hit the beach with today's deal.
Grab a Brazilian for only $35 or grab two for only $60 at Illusions Beauty Sanctuary.
Illusions Beauty Sanctuary offers a discreet and unique environment focused on detailed, nurturing and relaxing treatments. Your friendly beauty therapists have a combined 16 years experience taking care of clients and have a real passion for what they do. So if you need quick efficient no fuss treatments or a specifically relaxing treat they will do our very best to satisfy your needs. Because they really care, Illusions have also sourced only the very best in skin care and body care products for their clients. See the team at Illusions for a full range of skin and body treatments, including facials to suit all budgets and skin types, massage, skin analysis and diagnosis, waxing, tinting and bleaching, manicures and pedicures, electrolysis, red vein removal, spray tanning and full hair and makeup packages for special occasions.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.