We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor -Wellington
$119 for 1 Night for 2 People incl. Late Check Out & Parking at The James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor Wellington (value $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make your next visit to the capital a special one.
- Grab one nights accommodation for two people at the James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor Wellington for just $119.
- Enjoy late check out and parking as part of the package.
- Have a drink or a bite to eat at one of the two restaurants and bars on site.
- Take advantage of the onsite beauty spa and gym.
If you can deal with all of the politicians, Wellington is a fantastic city with a lot to offer. Get yourself educated and culturally enriched at TePapa, marvel at the city views with a cable car ride, take a relaxing stroll through the spectacular botanic gardens or visit the Weta Cave and see where Peter Jackson and his team make movie magic happen. And yes, there is even the Beehive. Our nation's capital has something to interest everyone.
If you're planning a trip to Wellywood sometime soon, grab today's deal and you'll get a night's accommodation for two people at the James Cook Hotel Chancellor for just $119. You can have your choice of a lambton king or twin room and late check out and parking are also part of the package. You're even welcome to take advantage of this deal for a getaway over Easter weekend.
Situated right in the heart of all the action on The Terrace, the James Cook Hotel Grand Chancellor has 268 well appointed rooms and suites with two restaurants and bars. The Sojourn Café & Bar is the place to go for innovative cuisine and friendly service in contemporary surroundings. There is also the iconic Whitby’s Restaurant & Bar offering superb a la carte dining and an impressive international buffet. You can also make the most of your stay with wireless internet access throughout the hotel, a visit to Bodyhaven Spa Style Boutique or a work out at the complimentary in-house gymnasium.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.