We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Coastal Views Horse Rides Wainuiomata
$30 for a One-Hour Guided Horse Trek for an Adult or Child (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Quit horsing around and buy this deal already.
- Grab a one-hour guided horse trek with Coastal Views Horse Rides Wainuiomata for only $30.
- Explore this stunning coast line in a fun and adventurous way.
- Learn about the local history, including a visit to the scene of the Wahine disaster.
- Take in views of the South Island, Wellington City, and the beautiful harbour.
Finding a good horse is like finding a good man; they'll do all the work, they'll carry your bags, and they'll never talk back to you. Good luck finding a man that will carry you around though.
Grab a one-hour guided horse trek for an adult or child for only $30 with Coastal Views Horse Rides Wainuiomata.
Join Mac, Pete and their beautiful horses from Coastal Views Horse Rides as you take trek through Wainuiomata, enjoying spectacular views of the South Island, the Wellington Harbour, and the city. Whether you're an experienced rider or a total beginner, Mac and Pete will ensure that your ride will be an unforgettable and unique one. On the calm days you can enjoy watching the shoals of fish, catch a glimpse of the odd seal, or even see dolphins cruising through the harbour. If you're interested in a bit of local history, you'll enjoy a trip to the lighthouses where the Wahine disaster occurred.
Treks run from 11.00am - 2.00pm daily. Arrive at least 15 minutes before start time.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.