We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
That's Better Ltd
Up to 52% off a Hot Stone, Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage or an Aromatherapy Foot Spa & Foot Massage (value up to $165)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab up to 52% off luxurious massage therapy at Holistic health.
- Choose a one-hour hot stone massage for the back, neck and shoulders for $45, a 40-minute aromatherapy foot spa and foot massage for $37, or really treat yourself and get both for $79.
- Receive a therapeutic and thorough treatment from a highly qualified and experienced therapist who is truly passionate about what she does.
Enjoy a one-hour hot stone massage for the back, neck and shoulders for $45, a 40-minute aromatherapy foot spa and foot massage for $37, or really treat yourself and get both for $79, at Holistic Health.
The amazing hot stone treatment combines a variety of massage styles while using hot stones to really enable the back muscles to fully relax, relieving aching muscles and stress and allowing a more theraputically beneficial massage. This is ideal for those that would like to experience the benefits of the deep tissue massage without the pain.
Relax your weary feet with a deliciously warm foot spa with de-stressing aromatherapy oils. Complete this treatment with a foot massage that can aid circulation and stimulate the mind, body and soul. Excellent for those on their feet alot, pregnant ladies or just as a treat.
Treat yourself, or these divine pamper sessions from Holistic Health would make a much appreciated Christmas present.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.