We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Hickson Electrical Ltd
$59 for a Nine-Point Clean & Maintenance Check on All Air Conditioning or Heat Pump Models (value $135)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look out for your hard working heat pump. It looks after you with two very tiring jobs.
- Grab a nine-point clean and maintenance check for your air conditioner or heat pump for only $59 from Hickson Electrical.
- Rely on a local team with over 30 years of experience.
- Let Hickson Electrical get the best out of your heat pump and air conditioner.
Imagine if you had two jobs, one for summer and one for winter, and they served opposite functions. For example, say in the summer you were a police officer, and then in the winter you were a bank robber. Things would get pretty stressful inside. You'd no doubt be under all sorts of internal conflict. The pressure from these conflicting duties would probably build up until you just broke down and failed to do any job at all. Spare a thought for your poor heatpump who suffers from the same problem year after year.
Pay just $59 for a nine-point clean and maintenance check for your air conditioner or heat pump from Hickson Electrical and take care of that precious member of your home that takes care of two very important jobs.
It doesn't matter what type of heatpump you've got, or how old it is, Hickson Electrical have the experience and know-how to deliver this excellent service for it. Heatpumps should be serviced every one or two years, and it's an especially good time to get it done as we move to summer, and the heatpump's role changes from household heating to air conditioning. If you have more than one heatpump Hickson can take care of that for just an additional $30. They're a small, local team and have over 30 years of experience. They guarantee all their work, and pride themselves on their friendly, helpful and comprehensive service. Leave your household's hard working heatpump in Hickson Electrical's hands, and you'll get the best out of it for a long time to come.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.