We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Hi-Quality Services Limited
$99 for a Four-Hour Cleaning Service (Value $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be gone grime. Farewell that bizarre stain next to the microwave.
- Grab a four-hour cleaning service from Hi-Quality Services Limited for just $99.
- Experience top notch service and passionate professionalism.
- Suitable for the home and for work environments.
Seems that the house has taken a downward spiral since the New Year. How is it that summer immediately means ‘mess’?
Cleanse the cobwebs and spruce up your nest when you grab a four hour cleaning service from Hi-Quality Services Limited for just $99.
Four man-hours of cleaning may include the following:
- Vacuum carpet and floors.
- Clean and sanitise shower and bathtub.
- Clean and disinfect toilet bowl.
- Mop and disinfect kitchen and bathroom floors.
- Clean and sanitise sinks and counters.
- Clean windows and sills from inside.
- Clean cupboards, drawers and mirrors.
- Dusting and cleaning appliances and furniture.
- Clean baseboards.
- Remove cobwebs.
- Polish and sanitise stainless and chrome fixtures.
- Sanitise door knobs and switches.
Leave your abode in the caring hands of Hi-Quality Services Limited. This family owned and operated company will provide you with the highest quality, professional cleaning service in town. Each staff member is expertly trained, security checked and reliable. Put down the vacuum and forget the mop, time to put your feet up and enjoy a sparkling home.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.