We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Heritage Home Ltd
$50 for a $100 In-Store Voucher or $100 for a $200 Voucher (value up to $200)
- Following the fads is never the way to go. Invest in classic style.
- Grab a $100 in-store voucher for $50 or a $200 voucher for $100 from Heritage Home.
- Visit Heritage Home for all your home decor needs.
- Add style to your home with curtains, rugs, bedding and much more.
- Get high quality fabrics, rich craftsmanship and exclusive designs.
At some point you have to stop following the fads, otherwise you'll be a middle-aged man wearing rolled up chinos with hipster glasses you don't even need. Quit following the trends and invest in classic style.
Grab a $100 in-store voucher for $50 or a $200 voucher for $100 from Heritage Home.
Heritage Home caters to the needs of interior design, home and decorative accessory industries worldwide. They are manufacturers and suppliers of decorative textile and crafts. Their beautiful retail showroom, located in Lower Hutt, Wellington, offers a complete range of beautiful decorative textiles, royal crafts and gorgeous soft furnishings with exclusive designs, high quality fabrics and rich craftsmanship. Bring all these things together and you create stylish and timeless interiors.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.