We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Heritage Home Ltd
$50 for a $100 In-Store Voucher or $100 for a $200 Voucher (value up to $200)
- Following the fads is never the way to go. Invest in classic style.
- Grab a $100 in-store voucher for $50 or a $200 voucher for $100 from Heritage Home.
- Visit Heritage Home for all your home decor needs.
- Add style to your home with curtains, rugs, bedding and much more.
- Get high quality fabrics, rich craftsmanship and exclusive designs.
At some point you have to stop following the fads, otherwise you'll be a middle-aged man wearing rolled up chinos with hipster glasses you don't even need. Quit following the trends and invest in classic style.
Grab a $100 in-store voucher for $50 or a $200 voucher for $100 from Heritage Home.
Heritage Home caters to the needs of interior design, home and decorative accessory industries worldwide. They are manufacturers and suppliers of decorative textile and crafts. Their beautiful retail showroom, located in Lower Hutt, Wellington, offers a complete range of beautiful decorative textiles, royal crafts and gorgeous soft furnishings with exclusive designs, high quality fabrics and rich craftsmanship. Bring all these things together and you create stylish and timeless interiors.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.