We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for Your Head Unit Installed or a Band Expander Installed (value up to $109)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get control over the entertainment in your car.
- Grab an installation for your head unit or pay $49 for a band expander and installation at Street Customs.
- Increase the frequency channels with a band expander, so you can listen to your fav radio stations.
Remember the last time you tried to DIY install something on your car? Of course you don't, that's because it ended up giving you a concussion. So avoid getting it all wrong, and get these car professionals to give you a hand.
Pay only $49 to have your head unit installed or pay $49 for a band expander and installation at Street Customs.
Street Customs are the chaps to talk to for all your mobile car audio and alarm installation in the Wellington region. The best thing is, they come to you. Street Customs take pride in discreetly installing car modifications for your convenience. With today's deal you can either choose to have your already purchased head unit installed from these professional car gurus, or you could get a band expander and installation to expand your radio frequency.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.