We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$35 for a 40-Page 30x30cm Hard Cover Photo Book, or $39 for a 50-Page Book incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $105)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You can't jump into these time machines, but you can hold them and jump from moment to moment.
- Grab up to 62% off 30 x 30cm hard cover photo books, including nationwide delivery, from Kroma.
- Choose from 40-page or 50-page books.
- Highly durable, these books are a safe and attractive place to keep your precious moments.
Today we offer the world's most compact, high quality time machine. "But time travel isn't possible!" we hear you cry out nerdily. Technically, maybe. But today's deal is for a machine that stores moments in time, moments that have shaped your life, and you can use this machine to visit them any time you like.
Get 62% off a 30 x 30cm hard cover photo book, with nationwide delivery included, from Kroma. There are three incredibly priced options for you to choose from:
- Pay just $35 for a 40-page book.
- Pay just $39 for a 50-page book.
These hard cover photo books from Kroma are built to last. Extremely durable, they're not just an attractive place to store your treasured memories, but also a very safe place.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.