We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Hanasa Beauty@Hydro Health
48% off Threading Options incl. Eyebrow, Upper Lip, Chin & Full Face (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bin the wax and relinquish the tweezers.
- Grab eyebrow threading for $7, $13 to include a tint.
- Or pay only $15 for eyebrow, upper lip and chin threading, or $20 for full face threading.
- Choose from a selection of tailored treatment options.
- Delight in Hanasa Beauty’s quality service and professional approach.
- Discover the ease and effectiveness of this ancient hair removal technique.
Feeling a bit fuzzy around the facial region? Unwanted hair is the ultimate nuisance. Getting rid of it is even worse! Remember that time when you used leg wax to tidy up your eyebrows? Horrifying.
Free your face of those blasted bristles when you grab threading options, including eyebrow, upper lip, chin and full face, from Hanasa Beauty. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $7 for eyebrow threading.
- Pay only $13 for eyebrow threading and tint.
- Pay only $15 for eyebrow, upper lip and chin threading.
- Pay only $20 for full face threading.
Step out of your bathroom, that painful world of self torture, and into Hanasa Beauty’s calm and tranquil central Wellington salon. They specialise in threading, waxing, facials, massage and idb gel nails. Threading is an ancient and highly effective method of hair removal. Using fine thread, the hair is expertly removed without heavily damaging or traumatising the skin surface. The perfect way to tidy up that unwanted face fluff!
Threading is a safe, non-toxic, fantastic hair removal method for facial hair and eyebrows primarily for ladies with unwanted facial hair, allergies and skin irritations. The cotton thread precisely shapes the eyebrows, giving a perfectly desired, neat, clean, defined look. Far faster then tweezing. The cotton slides over the skin pulling out each hair in groups or individually.
Regular threading hair removal treatments eventually damage the hair follicle causing finer, fewer, slower re-growth of new hair. It takes approximately three-four weeks for the hairs to grow back, depending on individual hair growth. Threading removes the hair directly from the root and eliminates the problem of ingrown hair in some cases. So let these highly experienced, threading masters brighten up your day, the easy, efficient and pain-free way.