We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
48% off Threading Options incl. Eyebrow, Upper Lip, Chin & Full Face (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bin the wax and relinquish the tweezers.
- Grab eyebrow threading for $7, $13 to include a tint.
- Or pay only $15 for eyebrow, upper lip and chin threading, or $20 for full face threading.
- Choose from a selection of tailored treatment options.
- Delight in Hanasa Beauty’s quality service and professional approach.
- Discover the ease and effectiveness of this ancient hair removal technique.
Feeling a bit fuzzy around the facial region? Unwanted hair is the ultimate nuisance. Getting rid of it is even worse! Remember that time when you used leg wax to tidy up your eyebrows? Horrifying.
Free your face of those blasted bristles when you grab threading options, including eyebrow, upper lip, chin and full face, from Hanasa Beauty. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $7 for eyebrow threading.
- Pay only $13 for eyebrow threading and tint.
- Pay only $15 for eyebrow, upper lip and chin threading.
- Pay only $20 for full face threading.
Step out of your bathroom, that painful world of self torture, and into Hanasa Beauty’s calm and tranquil central Wellington salon. They specialise in threading, waxing, facials, massage and idb gel nails. Threading is an ancient and highly effective method of hair removal. Using fine thread, the hair is expertly removed without heavily damaging or traumatising the skin surface. The perfect way to tidy up that unwanted face fluff!
Threading is a safe, non-toxic, fantastic hair removal method for facial hair and eyebrows primarily for ladies with unwanted facial hair, allergies and skin irritations. The cotton thread precisely shapes the eyebrows, giving a perfectly desired, neat, clean, defined look. Far faster then tweezing. The cotton slides over the skin pulling out each hair in groups or individually.
Regular threading hair removal treatments eventually damage the hair follicle causing finer, fewer, slower re-growth of new hair. It takes approximately three-four weeks for the hairs to grow back, depending on individual hair growth. Threading removes the hair directly from the root and eliminates the problem of ingrown hair in some cases. So let these highly experienced, threading masters brighten up your day, the easy, efficient and pain-free way.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Stephen's Driving School
Waste Management Wellington
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.