We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
48% off Threading Options incl. Eyebrow, Upper Lip, Chin & Full Face (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bin the wax and relinquish the tweezers.
- Grab eyebrow threading for $7, $13 to include a tint.
- Or pay only $15 for eyebrow, upper lip and chin threading, or $20 for full face threading.
- Choose from a selection of tailored treatment options.
- Delight in Hanasa Beauty’s quality service and professional approach.
- Discover the ease and effectiveness of this ancient hair removal technique.
Feeling a bit fuzzy around the facial region? Unwanted hair is the ultimate nuisance. Getting rid of it is even worse! Remember that time when you used leg wax to tidy up your eyebrows? Horrifying.
Free your face of those blasted bristles when you grab threading options, including eyebrow, upper lip, chin and full face, from Hanasa Beauty. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $7 for eyebrow threading.
- Pay only $13 for eyebrow threading and tint.
- Pay only $15 for eyebrow, upper lip and chin threading.
- Pay only $20 for full face threading.
Step out of your bathroom, that painful world of self torture, and into Hanasa Beauty’s calm and tranquil central Wellington salon. They specialise in threading, waxing, facials, massage and idb gel nails. Threading is an ancient and highly effective method of hair removal. Using fine thread, the hair is expertly removed without heavily damaging or traumatising the skin surface. The perfect way to tidy up that unwanted face fluff!
Threading is a safe, non-toxic, fantastic hair removal method for facial hair and eyebrows primarily for ladies with unwanted facial hair, allergies and skin irritations. The cotton thread precisely shapes the eyebrows, giving a perfectly desired, neat, clean, defined look. Far faster then tweezing. The cotton slides over the skin pulling out each hair in groups or individually.
Regular threading hair removal treatments eventually damage the hair follicle causing finer, fewer, slower re-growth of new hair. It takes approximately three-four weeks for the hairs to grow back, depending on individual hair growth. Threading removes the hair directly from the root and eliminates the problem of ingrown hair in some cases. So let these highly experienced, threading masters brighten up your day, the easy, efficient and pain-free way.
More Great Local Deals
Tailor Made Suits
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.