We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Up to 64% off Brazilian, Leg Waxing & Eye Enhancement Services (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Express yourself with a beauty treatment you're sure to love.
- Grab a Brazilian for only $25, or pay only $15 for a half leg wax or $20 for an eye trio enhancement service from Hanasa Beauty.
- Experience quality service and outstanding results courtesy of the fantastic beauty team.
- Relax in the harmonious atmosphere, located close to malls and shops.
- Experience Lycon wax - a worldwide market leader in depilatory wax.
Sometimes hair can really get in the way, whether it's a long strand in your food, getting caught in a swing or tangling itself into a knot on your jacket. So, get rid of a little and feel all the better for it.
Grab up to 64% off Brazilian, leg waxing and eye enhancement services from Hanasa Beauty. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $25 for Brazilian (value $60).
- Pay only $30 for a Brazilian and eyebrow shape (value $70).
- Pay only $15 for a half leg wax (value $35).
- Pay only $25 for a full leg wax (value $70).
- Pay only $20 for an eye trio - eyebrow shape and tint and eyelash tint (value $40).
At Hanasa Beauty, customer service is a priority. They're committed to providing outstanding customer service in a professional and caring manner with international qualifications. Located on Dixon Street, they're handy to Manners and Cuba Mall and their space is harmonious and peaceful. It's the perfect place to get a relaxing beauty treatment that will leave you feeling as good on the inside as you look on the outside.
Lycon waxing is the virtually pain-free wax that's taking the beauty industry by storm. Waxing with Lycon will prevent hair breakage, prevent in-grown hairs, bruises and redness and the painful sting associated with other types of wax. The Lycon wax shrink wraps itself around the hair as it dries, not breaking the hair and therefore enabling hair removal from the root.
Your eyebrow shape will use threading instead of plucking to achieve a defined and perfect shape. Using a thin, twisted cotton thread which is rolled over usually untidy hairlines, unwanted hair is plucked at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove an entire row of hair, resulting in a straighter line. Eyebrow threading also will not harm the skin like wax and some depilatory creams can. So treat yourself to some beauty pampering from the team at Hanasa.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.