We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Hair Designer Studio & Beauty Services
$39 for a Cut, Deep Hair Conditioning Treatment, Scalp Massage & Blow Dry or GHD Straightening (value $99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fix your weather-worn winter locks in time for summer.
- Grab a style cut, deep hair conditioning treatment (Wella herbal oxidant), scalp massage and blow dry or GHD straighten at Hair Designer Studio for just $39.
- Lavish your hair with the conditioning treatment.
- Enjoy excellent service from senior stylist and owner Robyn.
- Make the most of the ample parking right outside.
It's hard to think of one good thing winter offers us other than plenty of excuses to wear comfy sweat pants and ugg boots. We tend to come out of the wretched chilly season with messy hair, split ends, and unsightly regrowth. Add some style and health to your locks with this GrabOne offer.
Grab a style cut, deep hair conditioning treatment (Wella herbal oxidant), scalp massage and a blow dry or GHD straightening at Hair Designer Studio, all for just $39.
The team at Hair Designer Studio are the gurus of making tired tresses look glam. They'll help you figure out which cut will work for your lifestyle: short and easy-care for you wash'n'go people, edgy styles for fashionistas, or complex cuts for anyone who'll happily spend time getting gussied up in the mornings. Just let Robyn the owner and senior stylist know what your ultimate look would be and she'll work her magic.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.