We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$85 for Term One 2013 Educational Programmes (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A well-researched and balanced educational programme for you and your child.
- Grab a full term of parent/child workshops at GymbaROO in Wellington for just $85.
- Encourage your child to develop their physical skills and prepare them for academic achievement.
- Enjoy fun filled sessions which develop your child’s physiological abilities.
Human beings are designed to grow up in the physical world receiving sensory stimulation, movement opportunity and engagement with the primary source of love in the early years. The development of physical skills is essential in order to enhance and prepare children for academic achievement.
Today if you invest just $85 you’ll receive a full term (11 weeks) of parent/child workshops at GymbaROO in Wellington.
GymbaRoo is a parent/child education centre where they provide a well-researched and balanced educational programme for you and your child. It is an exciting and friendly place where they hope you will gain as much from the programme as your child. The staff look forward to meeting you and welcome the opportunity to be a step in your child’s ladder of learning. Term one consists of seven weeks. Classes available: Tuatara (non-mobile babies or mobile babies crawling), Penguin (walking- two and half years), Possum (18 months - two and half years), Keas (two and a half years - three and a half years) and Moreporks (three and a half years - five years).
This deal is only available for new GymbaROO participants, any participants already enrolled are ineligible for deal and voucher will be void.
Term One Timetable (4 February to 19 April)
9.55 -10.40 Penguin/ Possum (walking – two and half years)
10.50 - 11.35 Mobile Babies
11.45 - 12.40 Kea (two and a half years - three and a half years)
12.45 - 1.45 Moreporks (three and a half years - five years)
9.30 – 10.15 Possums (18 months - two and half years)
10.20-11.05 Penguin Possum (walking - two and half years)
11.10 - 11.55 Kea ( two and a half years - three and a half years)
12.00 - 12.45 Non-mobile babies
12.50 - 1.35 Mobile babies
9.15 - 10.00 Penguin / Possum (walking – two and half years)
10.10 - 10.55 Penguin Possum (walking – two and half years)
9.00- 9.45 Penguin/Possum (walking – two and half years)
9.55 – 10.40 Kea (two and a half years - three and a half years)
10.50 – 11.50 Moreporks (three and a half years - five years)
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.