We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Goodtime Music Academy
$10 for a 30-Minute One-on-One Session (value $33.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start out on your path to musical mastery.
- Grab a 30-minute one-on-one session at Goodtime Music Academy for only $10.
- Take singing lessons, or learn to play the drums, guitar, bass, piano, keyboard, violin, saxophone, trumpet or ukelele.
- Get taught privately by a professional musician.
From Igor Stravinsky to Spinal Tap, every musician has their own humble beginnings. Whether you have visions of selling out stadiums – amplifiers turned up to 11, naturally – or have just always wanted to pick up a certain instrument, it always starts with that first lesson.
Grab a 30-minute one-on-one session at Goodtime Music Academy for only $10. Choose from three locations: in Wellington, Petone, or Silverstream.
The people at Goodtime Music Academy have introduced countless budding musicians of all ages to their new passions. Learn to sing or to play the drums, guitar, bass, piano, keyboard, violin, saxophone, trumpet or ukelele. If you or someone you know have always had an interest in music, this deal is the perfect opportunity to get introduced through the tutelage of a professional.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.