We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$12 for One Round of Nine-Hole Golf for Two at Golf Warehouse, Hutt Park (value $24)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Play nine holes of golf with a friend with today's deal.
- Grab a round of golf for two at Golf Warehouse Hutt Park for only $12.
- Play in a relaxed environment on an easy-going, flat nine-hole course.
- Perfect for beginners or players of all ages.
- Club rentals are available in case your caddy forgets to pack your clubs!
- Warm up on the new automated driving range starting at only $6 for 40 balls.
Finding a sweet deal online can be as gratifying as finding the green in one swing. And while the latter can stir up feelings of envy and bitterness in your fellow golfers, today's deal allows you to spread a little golfing joy around by getting you and a friend on the links for one great price.
Grab nine holes of golf for two people at Golf Warehouse Wellington in Lower Hutt for only $12.
Golf Warehouse is more than just a place to get your golf on. This place is sporting heaven for serious players and golfing newbies alike. They have a massive range of gear in store including all top brands like Callaway, TaylorMade, Cleveland and Srixon. If you need some help finding what you’re after the friendly team will be more than happy to talk through what you need. You can even try out the equipment on their brand new automated driving range.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.