We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
georgie love HAIRSTUDIO
$45 for a Cut, Wash & Blow Wave or $145 for a Full Head of Foils or Tint & Cut, Blow Dry & Conditioning Treatment (value up to $87)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate in style by grabbing today's deal.
- Grab a cut, wash and blow wave with Tanya from georgie love HAIRSTUDIO for just $45.
- Or revive hair colour by grabbing a full head of foils or tint, cut, wash, blow wave and conditioning treatment for only $145.
- Tanya has oodles of valuable international experience to bring to the georgie love HAIRSTUDIO team.
Wellington's renowned georgie love HAIRSTUDIO are calling for a celebration to welcome their new senior stylist Tanya to the team. You could take to the streets with confetti, streamers and champagne. But we think you should make a smart move and grab one of today's two deals instead.
Get rid of all those unsightly split ends by grabbing a cut, wash and blow wave from Tanya at georgie love HAIRSTUDIO for just $45. If regrowth has become the bane of life grab a full head of foils or tint, cut, wash, blow wave and conditioning treatment for only $145.
With 16 years experience in the international hair and fashion scene, one of the highlights of Tanya’s career so far has been training with the iconic Vidal Sasoon. Tanya has worked with a broad range of hair types, and loves putting people at ease. Her goal is to help clients express themselves through their hair. Tanya is a very friendly, calm, experienced stylist who enjoys being creative and finding each of her clients’ individual style. The georgie love HAIRSTUDIO team are excited to have her on board, so take advantage of this introductory offer now.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.