We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Ifocus International Ltd
From $310 for a Hercules Gazebo Package incl. Side Walls, Pegs, Guy Ropes, Sand Bags incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be certain of one thing - the uncertain weather.
- Grab a Hercules gazebo package from just $310.
- Great for backyard or beach events, school events, family functions and more.
- Easy to set up, heavy duty and waterproof for New Zealand weather.
- Includes walls, pegs, guy ropes and sand bags.
- Choose from 2 x 2 metre, 3 x 3 metre, 3 x 4.5 metre, and 3 x 6 meter packages.
In this land of the Long White Cloud, you can be certain of the weather forecast that goes something like this – a bit of sun, a bit of rain, a bit of wind and a bit of cloud – not necessarily in that order. Help your outdoor events go smoothly by anticipating a typical New Zealand day. Grab this Hercules gazebo package from just $310 and ensure that you have some shelter from the storm. Choose from three colours - black, blue and red.
- Choose from 2 x 2 metre, 3 x 3 metre, 3 x 4.5 meter or 3 x 6 metre packages
- Additional protective PVC coating on the roof
- Includes walls, pegs, guy ropes and sand bags
- Heavy duty frame structure
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Powder-coated steel framework makes it extra strong and stable
- Each tube is joined by heavy duty ABS plastic
- Thick, heavy duty, waterproof, Oxford cloth canopy top and sides with PVC-coating
- Canopy and walls attach with heavy-duty Velcro
- Set up in seconds
- Snap-locks or pull ring to secure the assembled device in place
- Simple button release for takedown
- Flat metal feet, suitable for use on lawns as well as hard surfaces
Please note, black colour shown not available in this size.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.