We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$25 for One Hour of Gardening Services incl. Hedge Trimming, Tree Pruning, Lawn Mowing, Water Blasting & More - Buy up to 4 Vouchers (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your garden looking its best this summer.
- Grab one hour of gardening services from Dirty Work for only $25.
- Buy multiple coupons if you have a bigger job, for up to four hours of labour.
- Choose from a range of services, from lawn mowing, garden maintenance, hedge trimming, and section clearing, to water blasting, tree pruning, and planting.
Some jobs take little convincing to get done, like that time you were on holiday in the south of France and that beautiful, tanned stranger asked you to help them rub some tanning lotion in. Other jobs, unfortunately, aren't as desirable, and for those you have GrabOne.
Get one hour of gardening services from Dirty Work for only $25. Got a bigger job that needs doing? Grab multiple coupons for up to four hours of work.
Whether you've got a lawn that needs to be mowed, hedges needing trimming, or weeding that you've been putting off, the team at Dirty Work are here to help. Locally owned and operated, they'll take care of your job in a professional and friendly manner.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.