We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$39 for an $80 Framing Voucher or $59 for a $120 Framing Voucher (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop with the excuses - there's no reasons not to frame those precious memories with today's deal.
- Grab a $80 framing voucher for just $39 at Frames +. Or get a $120 framing voucher for just $59.
- Choose from a huge selection of frames to suit your needs and tastes.
- Frame those things you've been trying to frame for years - kids' artwork, graduation certificates, old photos...
There are things we're all guilty of in this life. Not brushing our teeth for the required two minutes at a time. Booby trapping the kitchen cupboards so things fall out on top of the next unsuspecting person to open it. Never getting around to fixing that dodgy drawer. One thing that we all do - but with today's deal will never have an excuse not to again - is stubbornly refusing to frame precious items.
Stop with the excuses and snap up today's deal - just $39 gets you an $80 framing voucher, or pay just $59 for a $120 framing voucher, at Frames +, Simon Woolf's framing workshop on Lambton Quay.
If, like me, you have plenty of treasured items carelessly scattered around your home, becoming susceptible to rolled up corners, then listen up. A huge range of frames to choose from, and Frames +'s expertise in framing, means whatever is precious to you can be immortalised forever behind glass and to suit your home decor - whether that's contemporary and modern or quaint and traditional. So dig out the kids' artwork, grab your graduation certificate, proudly display mum and dad's old wedding photos or get together your collection of medals or memorabilia and create unique, personal pieces of art for your walls.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.