We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$39 for an $80 Framing Voucher or $59 for a $120 Framing Voucher (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop with the excuses. There's no reason not to frame those precious memories with today's deal.
- Grab a $80 framing voucher for just $39 at Frames +. Or get a $120 framing voucher for just $59.
- Choose from a huge selection of frames to suit your needs and tastes.
- Frame those things you've been trying to frame for years such kids' artwork, graduation certificates and old photos.
There are things we're all guilty of in this life. Not brushing our teeth for the required two minutes at a time. Booby trapping the kitchen cupboards so things fall out on top of the next unsuspecting person to open them. Never getting around to fixing that dodgy drawer. One thing that we all do—but with today's deal will never have an excuse not to again—is stubbornly refusing to frame precious items.
Stop with the excuses and snap up today's deal. Just $39 gets you an $80 framing voucher, or pay just $59 for a $120 framing voucher, at Frames +, Simon Woolf's framing workshop on Lambton Quay.
If, like me, you have plenty of treasured items carelessly scattered around your home, becoming susceptible to rolled up corners, then listen up. A huge range of frames to choose from, and Frames +'s expertise in framing, means whatever is precious to you can be immortalised forever behind glass and to suit your home decor—whether that's contemporary and modern or quaint and traditional. So dig out the kids' artwork, grab your graduation certificate, proudly display mum and dad's old wedding photos or get together your collection of medals or memorabilia and create unique, personal pieces of art for your walls.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.