We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$23 for Three 250ml Butler's Pantry Salad Dressings or $9 for One incl. Delivery
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You're not the only one who deserves a makeover this summer; your salads have earned one too.
- Grab a bottle of your favourite flavour of Butler's Pantry Salad dressing for just $9 including delivery.
- Splash out and get all three flavours for just $23.
- Liven up your lettuce this summer with these New Zealand made dressings.
Mutton dressed as lamb is sure to get the dinner table conversation flowing. Salad dressed as salad, on the other hand, is just going to leave your dinner guests with a bland taste in their mouths. Give your summer salads the makeover they deserve by grabbing a 250ml bottle of your favourite Butler's Pantry Salad dressing for just $9 or grab all three flavours for only $23.
- Pick from three delicious flavours - Lemon and Poppyseed, Chilli and Lime, or Maple and Balsamic.
- Support local produce by buying these dressings that are made right here in New Zealand.
- Whipped up using an old fashioned recipe, these dressings are sure to tantalise your taste buds.
250ml Lemon & Poppy Seed Dressing: canola oil, lemon juice (32%), sugar, dijon mustard, poppy seeds (1%), onion powder, salt
250ml Chilli & Lime Dressing: Made in New Zealand from an old fashioned recipe. Contains water, sugar, salt, chilli & lime dressing, lemon, Zanthan, lime, paprika, potassium sorbate.
250ml Maple & Balsamic Dressing: balsamic vinegar, white wine vinegar, water, canola oil, sugar, garlic, basil, black pepper, xanthan
Best before 22/9/2013
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.