We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
From $299 to Film Your Own Weddings, Birthdays & More (value up to $1,200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Save some money on your special day.
- Grab a package to film your own event or party from Film-It-Yourself NZ starting from $299.
- Put yourself and some outgoing friends behind the camera to have fun whilst capturing all those unforgettable moments.
- Get access to professional quality equipment for up to six hours.
- Receive a unique DVD of the party to enjoy forever.
There are shrewd ways to cut costs for your birthday party or wedding, and there are not-so-shrewd ways. And while certain perilous measures – like replacing the bride's bouquet toss with a cactus – could save you a few bucks, today's deal offers you the chance to enjoy the same unforgettable experience while pocketing some cash for the more important things.
Grab one of these packages to film your own party or event from Film-It-Yourself NZ:
- Pay $299 for the Sneak Peek package, including a four-day hire of two professional HD Sony video cameras with up to six hours of recording time, two tripods, one carry bag, and a basic edited DVD.
- Pay $799 for the Whole Shebang package, including a four-day hire of two professional HD Sony video cameras with up to six hours of recording time, two tripods, one carry bag, and a professionally-edited DVD with an interactive menu, chapter selection and your own choice of music.
The bill on events like weddings and parties can add up faster than your suspicions about the bride-to-be's sudden abstaining from alcohol. Let the people at Film-It-Yourself put you or an outgoing friend or two behind the camera to capture all those moments to be enjoyed forever. They'll provide the equipment you'll need.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.