We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Fergs Kayaks Wellington
$10 for Two Hours of Inline Skate Hire or $25 for One-Hour Inline Skate Lesson (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be a part of the in-line skate revival.
- Grab two hours of in-line skate rental for $10 or one hour of lessons for $25 (or both) from Ferg's Kayaks.
- Enjoy speeding along the Wellington waterfront with your new skills.
- Ferg's Kayaks also offer a range of outdoor activities, so there's sure to be something for everyone.
Ever since Hanson made in-line skating cool again in their iconic 90's MMMBop music video, it has been the dream of many to not just have their musical talent, but their skating ability too.
Welcome in summer. Grab two-hour skate equipment hire and enjoy the sun with these great deals from Ferg's Kayaks,
- Two hours of in-line skate rental - $10 (value $20)
- One hour in-line skate lesson - $25 (value $50)
Enjoy a fantastic day along the Wellington waterfront. Ferg's Kayaks is proudly owned and operated by Olympic legend Ian Ferguson. His knowledge and passion for all kinds of sport has inspired the range of activities that are available at Wellington's waterfront.
The friendly team of professionals at Ferg's are avid outdoors people and know their stuff. They have a range of top brands and equipment to get you all kitted up. They have all the gear you need for beginners to those a little more advanced. Whether you are an inline skate enthusiast or a paddle board extraordinaire, you will no doubt enjoy your time in one of the best spots Welly has to offer.
Lessons are appx. 45-60 min. Max four people per lesson group.