We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Fergs Kayaks Wellington
$10 for Two Hours of Inline Skate Hire or $25 for One-Hour Inline Skate Lesson (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be a part of the in-line skate revival.
- Grab two hours of in-line skate rental for $10 or one hour of lessons for $25 (or both) from Ferg's Kayaks.
- Enjoy speeding along the Wellington waterfront with your new skills.
- Ferg's Kayaks also offer a range of outdoor activities, so there's sure to be something for everyone.
Ever since Hanson made in-line skating cool again in their iconic 90's MMMBop music video, it has been the dream of many to not just have their musical talent, but their skating ability too.
Welcome in summer. Grab two-hour skate equipment hire and enjoy the sun with these great deals from Ferg's Kayaks,
- Two hours of in-line skate rental - $10 (value $20)
- One hour in-line skate lesson - $25 (value $50)
Enjoy a fantastic day along the Wellington waterfront. Ferg's Kayaks is proudly owned and operated by Olympic legend Ian Ferguson. His knowledge and passion for all kinds of sport has inspired the range of activities that are available at Wellington's waterfront.
The friendly team of professionals at Ferg's are avid outdoors people and know their stuff. They have a range of top brands and equipment to get you all kitted up. They have all the gear you need for beginners to those a little more advanced. Whether you are an inline skate enthusiast or a paddle board extraordinaire, you will no doubt enjoy your time in one of the best spots Welly has to offer.
Lessons are appx. 45-60 min. Max four people per lesson group.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.