We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Fergs Kayaks Wellington
$110 for NRS PFD Lifejacket
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Luxury, comfort and above all, safety.
- Grab a NRS PFD Lifejacket in three sizes from Fergs Kayaks Wellington, for only $110.
- Keep everything on hand with the multiple pocket options.
- Ideal for those that love the water and need to be prepared with every bell and whistle.
Last time you wore that lime-green and pink lifejacket that your wife got you, it seemed to scare away all the fish in the ocean. Well now's your chance to upgrade to something a little more boat worthy.
Grab a NRS PFD Lifejacket from Fergs Kayaks Wellington, for only $110. Choose from three sizes.
Style-up your boat attire with a luxury lifejacket from Fergs. This jacket has it all from pockets stacked on pockets, to multiple adjustment points for customisation, comfort and security. The ventilated back panel is slimmed down low for greater comfort in kayaks with high seat backs. Trust in this sleek design for a comfortable and stylish lifejacket that's the perfect companion on the water.
- Type and profile: III, medium profile
- Design flotation: 7.5kg
- Entry system: front zip
- Pockets: eight various sized pockets
- Lash tabs: No
- Adjustment system: eight adjustment points
- Fabric: 200-denier urethane coated ripstop nylon
- Rod holder loops
- Pin-on retractor lash tab
- Fly drying patch
- Multiple d-rings and attachment loops
- S/M - 33”- 40” (84cm - 102cm)
- L/XL - 38”- 46” (97cm - 117cm)
- L/XXL - 40"- 58" (84cm - 147cm)
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.