We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Evergreens Day Spa
Up to 60% off a Massage & Beauty Treatment Package (value up to $360)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your body ready to take on anything, after a relaxing and therapeutic massage.
- Grab up to 60% off a massage and beauty service of your choice at Evergreens Day Spa.
- Choose 60-minutes, 90-minutes or really indulge with two packages.
- Indulge not just yourself, but your partner too with the couples package.
- Pick from a selection of different massage techniques, then select an additional beauty treatment such as a facial, foot bath, paraffin mask or body wrap.
After a rather triumphant return to the netball courts, you're feeling pretty good. But then you wake up the next day and your body refuses to co-operate as you waddle around the house. Well, now is your chance to get it back into action and ready for round two.
Grab up to 60% off a massage and beauty treatment package from Evergreens Massage & Day Spa. Choose from one of these indulgent options:
- Pay $49 for a 60-minute massage of your choice and a beauty treatment
- Pay $75 for a 90-minute massage of your choice and a beauty treatment
- Pay $95 for two 60-minute massages, each with a beauty treatment included
- Pay $145 for two 90-minute massages, each with a beauty treatment included
- Pay $169 for a classic couples massage package. Each of you will receive a 45 minute massage of your choice, a 15 minute beauty treatment or additional massage of your choice, a 30 minute Yonka Phyto Bain Bath, and a sparkling wine and snack.
All packages will involve a massage for most of the session. Choose from back, neck and shoulder, deep tissue, sports massage, Balinese massage, pregnancy massage, Swedish massage, Lomi-Lomi or Hawaiian massage, BaliNipon, or a combination of Balinese and Shaitsu,TuiNa or Chinese manipulative therapy, reflexology, aromatherapy massage, Thai massage, jet leg, hot stone or Indian oil massage.
During the final 15 minutes of your pampering session, you can enjoy a special beauty treatment choosing from a foot massage, scalp massage, facial, soothing foot bath, paraffin mask, Vichy shower, back wrap or back scrub. Alternatively, you could also request an additional massage service
At Evergreens Massage & Day Spa they offer an exhilarating personal experience for both men and women. Their extensive menu of services includes the ultimate in pampering. Their staff will give you undivided attention to meet your needs to ensure you have an enjoyable experience. Discover the benefits of massage therapy from the well-trained beauty technicians. With the re-emergence of holistic health theories and therapies, therapeutic massage is experiencing a renaissance and is regaining its rightful place among health care practitioners.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.