We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Evergreens Day Spa
From $55 for a Deluxe Pamper Package of Your Choice (value up to $175)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a spa treatment catered to you.
- Grab a 60-minute deluxe pamper package of your choice from Evergreens Massage and Day Spa for only $55.
- Want more time? Get a 90-minute deluxe pamper package for just $79.
- Choose your own 30-minute treatments to fill your time.
Having a custom-made spa treatment is ideal. Especially if you get so ticklish when it comes to someone massaging your feet that your stomach cramps with laughter. Get the treatment you want with this deal.
Grab a 60-minute deluxe pamper package of your choice from Evergreens Massage and Day Spa for only $55, or get a 90-minute deluxe pamper package for $79.
At Evergreens Massage & Day Spa they offer an exhilarating personal experience for both men and women. Their extensive menu of services includes the ultimate in pampering. Their staff will give you undivided attention to meet your needs to ensure you have an enjoyable experience. Discover the benefits of massage therapy from the well-trained beauty technicians. With the re-emergence of holistic health theories and therapies, therapeutic massage is experiencing a renaissance and is regaining its rightful place among health care practitioners.
Fill your deluxe pamper package with your choice of treatments from the list below (each treatment takes 30 minutes):
- Body massage of your choice (can be one hour or 90 minutes)
- Foot massage
- Scalp massage
- Facial (can be one hour)
- Pedicure (can be one hour or 90 minutes)
- Manicure (can be one hour)
- Body scrub
- Body wrap (can be one hour)
- Brazilian waxing (for women only)
- Full leg waxing (for women only)
- Eyebrow shape with eyelash tint or brow tint
- Brow and lash tint
Note: 60-minute package can contain up to two treatments, 90-minute package can contain up to three treatments. Massage can be chosen from back, neck and shoulder, deep tissue, sports massage, Balinese massage, pregnancy massage, Swedish massage, Lomi-Lomi or Hawaiian massage, BaliNipon, or a combination of Balinese and Shaitsu,TuiNa or Chinese manipulative therapy, reflexology, aromatherapy massage, Thai massage, jet leg, hot stone or Indian oil massage.