We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Evergreens Day Spa
From $55 for a Deluxe Pamper Package of Your Choice (value up to $175)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a spa treatment catered to you.
- Grab a 60-minute deluxe pamper package of your choice from Evergreens Massage and Day Spa for only $55.
- Want more time? Get a 90-minute deluxe pamper package for just $79.
- Choose your own 30-minute treatments to fill your time.
Having a custom-made spa treatment is ideal. Especially if you get so ticklish when it comes to someone massaging your feet that your stomach cramps with laughter. Get the treatment you want with this deal.
Grab a 60-minute deluxe pamper package of your choice from Evergreens Massage and Day Spa for only $55, or get a 90-minute deluxe pamper package for $79.
At Evergreens Massage & Day Spa they offer an exhilarating personal experience for both men and women. Their extensive menu of services includes the ultimate in pampering. Their staff will give you undivided attention to meet your needs to ensure you have an enjoyable experience. Discover the benefits of massage therapy from the well-trained beauty technicians. With the re-emergence of holistic health theories and therapies, therapeutic massage is experiencing a renaissance and is regaining its rightful place among health care practitioners.
Fill your deluxe pamper package with your choice of treatments from the list below (each treatment takes 30 minutes):
- Body massage of your choice (can be one hour or 90 minutes)
- Foot massage
- Scalp massage
- Facial (can be one hour)
- Pedicure (can be one hour or 90 minutes)
- Manicure (can be one hour)
- Body scrub
- Body wrap (can be one hour)
- Brazilian waxing (for women only)
- Full leg waxing (for women only)
- Eyebrow shape with eyelash tint or brow tint
- Brow and lash tint
Note: 60-minute package can contain up to two treatments, 90-minute package can contain up to three treatments. Massage can be chosen from back, neck and shoulder, deep tissue, sports massage, Balinese massage, pregnancy massage, Swedish massage, Lomi-Lomi or Hawaiian massage, BaliNipon, or a combination of Balinese and Shaitsu,TuiNa or Chinese manipulative therapy, reflexology, aromatherapy massage, Thai massage, jet leg, hot stone or Indian oil massage.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.