We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Evergreens Day Spa
Up to 61% off Brazilians, Leg Waxing & Eye Enhancement Treatments (value up to $285)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Preserve that gleaming summer look.
- Grab an amazing deal from Evergreen Massage and Day Spa at up to 61% off.
- Feel confident and comfortable in a bikini all summer long with either a Brazillian or full leg wax package.
You spent all summer tanning and working out so much that you can barely recognise that dark, gorgeous stranger in the mirror. Keep that summer body preened and perfect, thanks to the team at Evergreens Massage and Day Spa.
- Pay $19 for a half-leg wax
- Pay $35 for a Brazilian or full leg wax
- Pay $99 for three Brazilians or full leg waxes
- Pay $39 for a Brazilian and an eyebrow shape or a lash tint or brow tint
- Pay $110 for three Brazilians and either three eyebrow shapes or lash tints or brow tints
No matter which option you grab (or if you grab a bunch of them) you're getting fantastic value. If you opt for a Brazilian and eye enhancement treatment combo you can choose from three great options: an eyelash tint, an eyebrow tint, or an eyebrow shape – all designed to perfectly frame your eyes for added glam.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.