We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Evergreens Day Spa
$299 for a Full Face Fractional Laser Facial Rejuvenation or $499 to incl. Neck (value up to $2,400).
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If your face resembles the same haunted expression as Edvard Munch's The Scream, you have to buy this deal.
- Grab a full face Fractional Laser Facial Rejuvenation treatment for $299, or $499 to include your neck, from Evergreens Day Spa for only $299.
- Help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, tighten and firm the skin, and may dramatically minimise acne scars.
- Allow the experienced staff at Evergreens Day Spa rejuvenate and revive tired, distressed skin.
- Use of retinoid and all glycolic acid products should be discontinued 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Treatment takes up to 2 hours including cool down time
Edvard Munch's The Scream is a truly awesome painting. The fact that your own face looks very much the same, is not such an awesome thing.
Grab a full face Fractional Laser Facial Rejuvenation treatment for $299, or $499 to include your neck, from Evergreens Day Spa for only $299.
Located at 136 The Terrace, Wellington, Evergreen Day Spa is perfectly located for you to slip away and enjoy a little 'me' time. They offer a professional and reputable clinic, and qualified therapists. Open from 10am to 10pm daily, it's the most convenient spa in the city so there's really no excuse not to treat yourself to this fabulous deal.
Er:bium glass fractional laser (wavelength:1550) technology is a breakthrough treatment in anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation. Designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, tighten and firm the skin, and may dramatically minimise acne scars, pigmentation and capillaries. This treatment is safe, non-invasive with minimal discomfort and no downtime.
This treatment is designed to help remove years from your appearance. Fractional Laser is the pioneer of “fractional photo thermolysis”, a technology in which thousands of microscopic laser columns treat a fraction of the skin at a time without affecting the surrounding tissue. These laser columns are designed to stimulate the production of younger, smoother, healthier skin to replace damaged tissue.