We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Evergreens Day Spa
$299 for a Full Face Fractional Laser Facial Rejuvenation or $499 to incl. Neck (value up to $2,400).
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If your face resembles the same haunted expression as Edvard Munch's The Scream, you have to buy this deal.
- Grab a full face Fractional Laser Facial Rejuvenation treatment for $299, or $499 to include your neck, from Evergreens Day Spa for only $299.
- Help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, tighten and firm the skin, and may dramatically minimise acne scars.
- Allow the experienced staff at Evergreens Day Spa rejuvenate and revive tired, distressed skin.
- Use of retinoid and all glycolic acid products should be discontinued 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Treatment takes up to 2 hours including cool down time
Edvard Munch's The Scream is a truly awesome painting. The fact that your own face looks very much the same, is not such an awesome thing.
Grab a full face Fractional Laser Facial Rejuvenation treatment for $299, or $499 to include your neck, from Evergreens Day Spa for only $299.
Located at 136 The Terrace, Wellington, Evergreen Day Spa is perfectly located for you to slip away and enjoy a little 'me' time. They offer a professional and reputable clinic, and qualified therapists. Open from 10am to 10pm daily, it's the most convenient spa in the city so there's really no excuse not to treat yourself to this fabulous deal.
Er:bium glass fractional laser (wavelength:1550) technology is a breakthrough treatment in anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation. Designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, tighten and firm the skin, and may dramatically minimise acne scars, pigmentation and capillaries. This treatment is safe, non-invasive with minimal discomfort and no downtime.
This treatment is designed to help remove years from your appearance. Fractional Laser is the pioneer of “fractional photo thermolysis”, a technology in which thousands of microscopic laser columns treat a fraction of the skin at a time without affecting the surrounding tissue. These laser columns are designed to stimulate the production of younger, smoother, healthier skin to replace damaged tissue.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.