We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Evergreens Day Spa
$35 for a 30-Minute Microdermabrasion Facial Treatment, $49 for 40 Minutes or $79 for One Hour (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your visage a little pep-me-up.
- Grab a microdermabrasion facial from Evergreens Day Spa in Wellington from just $35.
- Choose from three different facial options.
- Have their experienced and lovely beauticians smooth away your troubles.
Winter has left us all feeling a bit like we’ve crawled out from some dark hole...
Get fresh faced for summer and grab a microdermabrasion facial from Evergreens Day Spa in Wellington, prices starting from just $35.
- $35 for an approximately 30-minute treatment including cleansing, toner, moisturiser and sun block.
- $49 for 40-minute treatment including vitamin hydra repair infusion with Yonka AHA-BHA and lymphatic (neck) massage.
- $79 for a one-hour treatment including your choice of microdermabrasion treatment - oxygen or radio frequency, as well as a vitamin hydra repair infusion with Yonka AHA-BHA and a lymphatic massage.
A diamond microdermabrasion facial is a professional treatment that may be able to help combat dull, lifeless, oily skin, reduce the appearance of pores, pigmentation, fine lines and clear blockages in the skin. This effective and highly popular facial has taken the world by storm and is a great way to feel fresh and rejuvenated. The oxygen facial on the other hand is a great option those needing help with clearing acne and softening and brightening skin. However, if you want to tighten the skim, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve collagen levels, then the radio frequency facial may be the best option for you.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.