We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Evergreens Day Spa
$99 for Two IPL Full Face Photo Rejuvenation Treatments (value $310)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If your face resembles the same haunted expression as Edvard Munch's The Scream, you have to buy this deal.
- Grab two IPL full face photo rejuvenation treatments from Evergreens Day Spa for only $99.
- Reduce pigmentation, treat skin conditions and improve skin texture.
- Allow the experienced staff at Evergreens Day Spa rejuvenate and revive tired, distressed skin.
Edvard Munch's The Scream is a truly awesome painting. The fact that your own face looks very much the same, is not such an awesome thing.
Grab two IPL full face photo rejuvenation treatments from Evergreens Day Spa for only $99.
Located at 136 The Terrace, Wellington, Evergreen Day Spa is perfectly located for you to slip away and enjoy a little 'me' time. Open from 10am to 10pm daily, it's the most convenient spa in the city so there's really no excuse not to treat yourself to this fabulous two-treatment deal.
Photorejuvenation is a specialised skin treatment using intense pulsed light and is suitable for all ethnicities. It's predominately used to reduce pigmentation, treat skin conditions, improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of blemishes, sun spots and dark marks. The IPL machine at Evergreens Day Spa is painless and cooling - you are encouraged to completely relax while the qualified and experienced specialists treat you to two completely restorative IPL treatments.
Additional benefits of IPL could also include:
- Reduced vascular lesions including spider angiomas, port wine stains, broken facial veins, sory cheeks, rosacea and red thread veins of the legs
- Reduce large pores
- Improve dull, oily and leathery skin texture
- Enhance the overall appearance of the skin over a treatment series
- Freckles reduction
- Acne reduction
- Elimination of white and black heads
- Reduce loss of elasticity
- Improve mild discoloration from acne scarring
- Reduce mild pigment irregularities
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines (treatments will not significantly improve advanced deep wrinkles)
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.