We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Evergreens Day Spa
Up to 80% off 10 Sessions of IPL Over 12 Months for Lips, Bikini, Underarms or Lower Legs (value up to $2,450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feel all the better for having smooth skin.
- Grab 10 sessions of IPL over 12 months choose from some of the following areas:
- Pay only $129 for your chin, $199 for bikini or underarm, $299 for Brazilian, or $599 for your lower legs.
- Enjoy a silky smooth summer.
- Evergreens now have new technology for their IPL cooling machine, it's painless, fast, effective, safe and comfortable.
Now that summer is nearly upon us, it's time to smooth-up for summer and shed that excess hair.
Grab 10 sessions (every five - six weeks, or until area is fully treated) of IPL over 12 months for the following areas:
- Pay only $129 for treatment of your upper lip.
- Pay only $199 for your choice of treatment for bikini or underarm.
- Pay only $299 for treatment of Brazilian.
- Pay only $599 for your lower legs (does not include toes).
Summer is just about upon us and there's no more hiding our skin under layers of wool, jumpers and scarves. Evergreens Day Spa can quickly and effortlessly remove any unwanted hair with ten sessions of IPL laser hair removal. Choose which region you'd like to treat upon purchasing and look forward to a silky smooth summer that'll have you shedding those winter layers quicker than you can say 'race you to the sea.'
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.