We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$45 for Cut, Treatment, Blow Wave & GHD Finish, $99 to Add Half-Head Foils or Full Semi Colour or $129 to Add Full Head of Foils (value up to 240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your locks a kick up the proverbial backside.
- Grab a choice of three hair treatment packages, including a cut, foil, treatments & blow wave, from Essense Hair with prices starting from $45.
- Brighten up your look with foils or colour, or keep it simple with a cut.
You’re quite sure that your hair is actively trying to sabotage your style. Every day is a battle with that unruly mess on your head.
Win the war when you grab a choice of three hair treatment packages, including a cut, foil, treatments and blow wave, from Essense Hair from just $45.
- Consultation, cut, deep conditioning treatment, blow wave, and GHD finish for just $45
- Consultation, half head of foils or full semi colour, a deep conditioning treatment, cut and blow wave or GHD straightening or curls for just $99.
- Full head of foils, deep conditioning treatment, cut and blow wave or GHD straightening for just $129.
Whether you want a little pick-me-up or the whole works, the stylists at Essense Hair are here to save your locks. Relax in their Wellington studio whilst you in indulge in a little TLC. Their friendly, professional and experienced staff will talk with you about the exact style you are looking for – rest assured; you will prance on home feeling like a million bucks. Take that, hair.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.