We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Essenciel Therapeutic Massage and Organic Beauty Therapy Clinic
$45 for a 60-Minute Massage or 60-Minute Organic Facial or $85 for Both (value up to $170)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pamper all the really special people with this deal: yourself, someone you love and Mother Earth.
- Grab a 60-minute massage, or 60-minute organic facial for just $45, or you could pay just $85 for both from Essenciel Massage Therapy.
- To sweeten this deal even more, you'll also get $15 off your next treatment.
- Essenciel Massage Therapy only use organic products that care for you, as well as the planet.
Whilst it's always a very good idea to pamper yourself or someone you love, it's also nice to pamper Mother Earth every once in a while. So, when the opportunity rises to do both, you should grab it with both hands.
Pay just $45 for a 60-minute massage or 60-minute organic facial, or you could pay just $85 for both from Essenciel Massage Therapy. To sweeten this deal even more, you'll also get $15 off your next treatment.
Essenciel Massage Therapy are dedicated to sustaining the planet, while simultaneously ensuring you look and feel wonderful from their expert treatments. Using only organic products, Essenciel Massage Therapy is all about care – care for you and your beauty, your well-being, and the well-being of the planet. This deal allows you to experience the very best that Essenciel has to offer, with treatments designed to relax, rejuvenate and restore.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.