We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Empire Milk Bar
$4 for Two One-Scoop Gelatos or Regular Coffees (value $9)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Who said you can't have gelato for breakfast?
- Grab two regular coffees or two gelato from Empire Milk Bar for only $4.
- You can enjoy these treats any time of the day and take a walk along the Welly waterfront as you sip/nibble away at your hot coffee/collllllllld gelato.
- Choose from a large selection of gelato flavours or get a coffee made to your liking.
So, it turns out every day is a school day. No, I don't mean you need to pack jam sammies and wear your Nomads Puddlecatchers, I mean every day you learn something new. Like today I learned that in England, it's illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armour. Seriously. But you've got to be careful, because as a kid your parents will often try and convince you of things that aren't true. Like the fact that Santa is real, and the fact that gelato can't be eaten for breakfast. Whatevs.
Some like coffee for breakfast, others prefer gelato. But then again, some could drink coffee and eat gelato any time of day, which is why you should grab today's deal. Buy two regular coffees or two single-scoop gelato from Empire Milk Bar for only $4.
In 2007 Empire opened an a store in Wellington city, located directly across from Waitangi skate park at Chaffers Dock. Along with their top range of products, the store has a cafe area where they pump out Havana coffee and delicious Empire Gelato and Sorbet made on site. Head in and check them out for all your Skateboard and clothing needs plus pick up a coffee or an ice cream while you're at it.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.