We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Empire Milk Bar
$4 for Two One-Scoop Gelatos or Regular Coffees (value $9)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Who said you can't have gelato for breakfast?
- Grab two regular coffees or two gelato from Empire Milk Bar for only $4.
- You can enjoy these treats any time of the day and take a walk along the Welly waterfront as you sip/nibble away at your hot coffee/collllllllld gelato.
- Choose from a large selection of gelato flavours or get a coffee made to your liking.
So, it turns out every day is a school day. No, I don't mean you need to pack jam sammies and wear your Nomads Puddlecatchers, I mean every day you learn something new. Like today I learned that in England, it's illegal to enter the Houses of Parliament in a suit of armour. Seriously. But you've got to be careful, because as a kid your parents will often try and convince you of things that aren't true. Like the fact that Santa is real, and the fact that gelato can't be eaten for breakfast. Whatevs.
Some like coffee for breakfast, others prefer gelato. But then again, some could drink coffee and eat gelato any time of day, which is why you should grab today's deal. Buy two regular coffees or two single-scoop gelato from Empire Milk Bar for only $4.
In 2007 Empire opened an a store in Wellington city, located directly across from Waitangi skate park at Chaffers Dock. Along with their top range of products, the store has a cafe area where they pump out Havana coffee and delicious Empire Gelato and Sorbet made on site. Head in and check them out for all your Skateboard and clothing needs plus pick up a coffee or an ice cream while you're at it.
More Great Local Deals
The Hop Garden Wellington
Wellington Indoor Sports
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.