We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
East By West Ferries - Wellington
$1,699 to Host the Ultimate Boat Summer Party Cruise for 30 People incl. Three-Course Meal & $500 Bar Tab (value $2,292)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's no better way to enjoy the last weeks of summer.
- Grab an ultimate boat party cruise for 30 people including a three course banquet and a $500 bar tab from East By West Ferries for $1,699.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on Wellington harbour along with a jukebox to let that inner sailor out.
- Experience the joys of the sea, while always knowing there is a bar just a few feet away.
There are a whole bunch of things you can do to make the most of the remaining summer days. You could spend the rest of them lounging in the sun until you resemble a leather bag, you could eat ice creams until you start to look like one, or you could have fun without it being detrimental to your health by having one of these wicked boat party cruises.
Break free from land, host an ultimate boat party cruise for 30 people including a three-course meal and a $500 bar tab from East By West Ferries for a sail-raising $1,699.
During the cruise around the harbour, you will be served a delicious three-course buffet banquet and of course the bar is open for your choice of wine, beer and spirits. Hors d’oeuvres will be served as soon as the ferry sets sail with a continuous open bar for drinks. The meal is usually served an hour into the cruise once the ferry has anchored in a sheltered spot. Then the jukebox is in action with plenty of dancing and entertainment. If you have any special requirements or requests East By West Ferries will be happy to oblige if possible.
Lunch cruises available Monday - Thursday, start time between 10.30am - 12.00pm, 2.5 hour duration.
Dinner cruises available Sunday from 5.30pm and Monday - Thursday start time after 8.15pm, 3 hour duration.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.