We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 60% off 15x20cm & 20x20cm Soft Cover Photos Books incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $87)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep those Christmas memories in a place you can treasure forever.
- Grab up to $60% off soft cover photo books from Diamond Photo.
- Upload your images using Diamond Photo's intuitive interface - it's never been easier.
Long after the gifts have been unwrapped, the mulled wine stains have been scrubbed from the carpet, and the last ho has been ho'ed, you'll want to have something special to hold onto all those sugary sweet Christmas memories in a place you can treasure forever.
Grab one of these gorgeous soft cover photo books from Diamond Photo.
- Pay $12 for one 15 x 20cm photo book.
- Pay $14 for one 20 x 20cm photo book.
- Pay $30 for three 15 x 20cm photo books.
- Pay $36 for three 20 x 20cm photo books.
The whole process is simple. Choose your favourite pics, upload them to Diamond Photo's easy-to-use database, then create your own photo album. Diamond Photo only produce high quality products, and with super quick delivery and excellent customer service and support, you can be sure you'll be enjoying flipping through the pages of your photo book in no time.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.