We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$30 for a Live Potted Christmas Tree Delivered to the North Island or $35 for South Island Delivery
Delivered within: 2 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the real deal when it comes to Christmas trees.
- Grab a live potted Christmas tree including North Island delivery for $30 for South Island delivery for $35 at Dandy Plants.
- Use it this year then plant it in the garden to use again for the years to come.
- Get the highest quality evergreen species that can withstand droughts, wind, and grows perfectly in pots.
You've started buying gifts, the stockings have been hung up, and you've battled the supermarket crowds for the best Christmas ham. The only thing missing is fragrant and lush Christmas tree.
Pay $30 for a live potted Christmas tree including North Island delivery from Dandy Plants or pay $35 for South Island delivery.
Measuring 80cm to one metre in height, this Christmas tree is ideal for small spaces or as a deck decoration. Your evergreen tree will last many years in a pot or in the ground where it will grow into a magnificent conical shaped specimen tree so you can use it for many years to come. Nothing fills a home with Christmas cheer more than the smell of a fresh Christmas tree. Skip going with a fake and click the buy button now to have your tree delivered to you before Christmas.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.