We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Dance Your Bootie Off
$299 for a 10 Week Weight Management & Nutritional Programme - Two Locations (value $600)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to manage your weight and reach your new years goals.
- Grab a 10 week weight management and nutritional programme with Dance Your Bootie Off for $299.
- Enjoy four classes a week including styles like Ballroom, Latin and American, Street Latin and Rock n Roll.
- Receive six one-on-one nutritional consultations where you'll get the right recommendations to make a positive change in your diet.
When it comes to getting down on the dance floor we could go for hours. But when it's time to hit the gym, we run like the wind in the complete opposite direction until we're safe and sound at home cuddling a pack of Tim Tams. Getting fit doesn't have to be a battle and thanks to this GrabOne deal you'll be able to shake off that weight doing the thing you love most.
Pay $299 for a 10 week weight management and nutritional programme with Dance Your Bootie Off and choose from two locations (Taranaki and Karori).
Led by two internationally experienced professionals, this 10 week programme combines the thrill of dancing with sound nutritional advice to help you manage your weight and reach you desired goal. Once you register you will be notified about checking in and starting your consultations with the clinical nutritionist before the dance classes begin.
Dance classes will be held four times a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). You'll begin each class with an instructor-led warm-up dance movement designed to raise your pulse rate. Each dance lesson will feature a variety of dances including; Ballroom, Latin and American, Street Latin and Rock n Roll. Each type of dance can improve cardiovascular health, muscle tone and fitness - not too mention all the fun you'll be having while doing it.
Your nutritional consultations will help you make healthier choices in the long-term rather than just following a fad diet. You will start by filling out a health questionnaire online and based on your responses, you will receive personalised dietary counselling and nutritional recommendations that are tailored to your needs.
Each of your six nutritional sessions will include a Biolmpedance Analysis(BIA) test which will help you discover the missing elements of your ongoing health and wellbeing. Safe and painless, the test provides your nutritionist with data about your body's fat and muscle mass which will assist in designing the right programme for you.
For more information about the professionals who will be helping you keep reading:
George Nicholls - Dance Teacher and Choreographer
George’s studio specialises in Ballroom and Latin and American dancing, but also teaches Street Latin, Rock n Roll, New Vogue, and Classical Sequence. George prides himself on the passion he has for the art of dance, and his desire to give people of all ages and abilities the knowledge, tools and techniques to enjoy dancing, whether for social dancing, competitive dancing or just for fun. George has been involved in many different projects over the years - judging competitions, choreographing dance and events for a wide range of people and projects, including choreographing television shows like “Peppermint Twist”, “Jeanette McDonald’s Visual Symphony”, “Dance With The Stars”, “So You Think you Can Dance NZ”, and the movie “Castle of Lies”.
Lynette Ellison - Clinical Nutritionist
Lynette has been practicing for some 15 years, including successful ten-week weight loss programs and seminars. The addition of dance classes to complement her counseling introduces a structured exercise program as part of her overall approach. Participants will find Lynette an empathetic mentor with the unique ability to motivate and inspire sustained action and commitment.
More Great Local Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.