We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Dahra Korean Bistro
$45 for Two-Course Set Menu Dinner for Two or $85 for Four incl. a Glass of Bubbles Each (value up to $152)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let the moon guide you to a wonderful Korean dining experience.
- Grab a two-course meal for two people including a glass of bubbles each at Dahra Korean Bistro for just $45, or pay just $85 for four people.
- Enjoy creative, subtly flavoured meals outside the mainstream of Korean dining.
The word Dahra comes from an ancient Korean song sung in the Baek Jae Kingdom more than 1500 years ago. It means 'dear moon', as in 'dear moon, thanks for rising in the evening to let me know the appropriate time to head to Dahra for a delicious two-course meal'.
Pay just $45 for a two-course meal for two people including a glass of bubbles each at Dahra Korean Bistro, or pay just $85 for four people.
Dahra Korean Bistro offers diners an authentic taste of Seoul in central Wellington, making a wide range of meals which lie outside the mainstream, run-of-the-mill westernised Korean food. Dahra is dedicated to creatively serving traditional meals with subtle flavours which are favoured by the old families of the Seoul region. Enjoy these wondrous dishes in the relaxing, sophisticated ambience of Dahra.
Here is your set menu:
Starters (choose one of):
1) Pork stir fry -
Pork stir fired with Tangy Kimchi and miso, served on crispy grilled tofu.
2) Fish Junn and Gyoza.
Junn is a korean fritter, and it's made by beating together flour (wheat based) and egg and gently frying the mixture with your chosen ingredient. Dip it in Dahra soy sauce for a classic korean taste. AND: Gyoza - Five pieces deep fried veggie dumplings served with Dahra's soy dipping sauce.
3) Kimchi Plate (veg)
Both white and red kimchi are served on a platter, and the selection includes other varieties of kimchi.
Mains (choose one of):
1) Beef Galbi Gui
Grilled boneless beef ribs marinated in Korean sweet soy sauce, topped with pine nuts and served with soda noodle salad.
Grilled pork belly marinated in miso, star anise and soy sauce, served with radish and beetrot salad - accompanied by traditional Korean shrimp sauce with coriander and red chillies in soda noodles.
2) Dak Galbi
Dak gabli is a spicy stack of fresh chicken, which is pan-fried with seasonal vegetables. this authentic Korean dish is one of the favourites among expats in korea, without a doubt
Henkell Trocken Brut NV
Crisp, dry and loaded with easy charm, Henkell Trocken delivers the consummate European bubbles experience at a killer price point.
Primarily from Chardonnay grapes, this classic Henkell Trocken blend is fresh and fruity with hints of ripe pear and green apple and the finish is crisp clean and lively.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.