We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Dahra Korean Bistro
$45 for Two-Course Set Menu Dinner for Two or $85 for Four incl. a Glass of Bubbles Each (value up to $152)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let the moon guide you to a wonderful Korean dining experience.
- Grab a two-course meal for two people including a glass of bubbles each at Dahra Korean Bistro for just $45, or pay just $85 for four people.
- Enjoy creative, subtly flavoured meals outside the mainstream of Korean dining.
The word Dahra comes from an ancient Korean song sung in the Baek Jae Kingdom more than 1500 years ago. It means 'dear moon', as in 'dear moon, thanks for rising in the evening to let me know the appropriate time to head to Dahra for a delicious two-course meal'.
Pay just $45 for a two-course meal for two people including a glass of bubbles each at Dahra Korean Bistro, or pay just $85 for four people.
Dahra Korean Bistro offers diners an authentic taste of Seoul in central Wellington, making a wide range of meals which lie outside the mainstream, run-of-the-mill westernised Korean food. Dahra is dedicated to creatively serving traditional meals with subtle flavours which are favoured by the old families of the Seoul region. Enjoy these wondrous dishes in the relaxing, sophisticated ambience of Dahra.
Here is your set menu:
Starters (choose one of):
1) Pork stir fry -
Pork stir fired with Tangy Kimchi and miso, served on crispy grilled tofu.
2) Fish Junn and Gyoza.
Junn is a korean fritter, and it's made by beating together flour (wheat based) and egg and gently frying the mixture with your chosen ingredient. Dip it in Dahra soy sauce for a classic korean taste. AND: Gyoza - Five pieces deep fried veggie dumplings served with Dahra's soy dipping sauce.
3) Kimchi Plate (veg)
Both white and red kimchi are served on a platter, and the selection includes other varieties of kimchi.
Mains (choose one of):
1) Beef Galbi Gui
Grilled boneless beef ribs marinated in Korean sweet soy sauce, topped with pine nuts and served with soda noodle salad.
Grilled pork belly marinated in miso, star anise and soy sauce, served with radish and beetrot salad - accompanied by traditional Korean shrimp sauce with coriander and red chillies in soda noodles.
2) Dak Galbi
Dak gabli is a spicy stack of fresh chicken, which is pan-fried with seasonal vegetables. this authentic Korean dish is one of the favourites among expats in korea, without a doubt
Henkell Trocken Brut NV
Crisp, dry and loaded with easy charm, Henkell Trocken delivers the consummate European bubbles experience at a killer price point.
Primarily from Chardonnay grapes, this classic Henkell Trocken blend is fresh and fruity with hints of ripe pear and green apple and the finish is crisp clean and lively.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.