We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$75 for a Three-Course Meal for Two with a Bottle of Wine, $140 for Four People & Two Bottles of Wine, or $190 for Six People & Three Bottles of Wine (value up to $457.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Transport yourself to the past without the need of a Delorean.
- Grab a three-course meal with a bottle of wine at Daddy O's for two, four, or six people starting from $75.
- Kick back in a contemporary restaurant with a fun, 1940s/50s twist.
- Enjoy live blues, jazz, electric blues, folk and soul music five times a week.
The good old days of the past are often crystallised in monochromatic images, fuzzy recordings and even hazier stories told by our elders. While they can often feel like a distant memory, today's deal transports you back in time to a place where all of the sensations of the past – including some gourmet food – are all there for you to enjoy. And you won't even have to hit 88 miles per hour to get there—all you have to is click Buy.
Grab a three-course meal with a bottle of wine at Daddy O's. Pay $75 for a three-course meal for two people, with a bottle of wine, $140 for a three-course meal and two bottles of wine for four people, or $190 for a three-course meal and three bottles of wine for six people.
Your three-course meal includes:
Choice of pork rillets, scallops, or bruschetta
Choice of chicken Ballottine, spicy fish, vegetarian roulade
Choice of Dauphine potatoes, panache of seasonal vegetables with garlic olive oil, Peperonata, leek bread pudding, green beans with feta, or mixed green salad
- Dessert :
Choice of any dessert excluding cheese board
Choice of house Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, or Merlot
With an atmosphere that feels straight out of the 40s and 50s, with live blues, folk, jazz and soul music, Daddy O's offers an affordable and fun dining experience that's like no other.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.