We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$25 for a Two-Hour Mad Millie Cheese Making Demonstration Class (value $49)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Making your own cheese is the whey to go.
- Grab a two-hour cheese making demonstration class from Curious Cook for only $25.
- Choose between the mozzarella and mascarpone demonstration or the halloumi and ricotta demonstration.
- Become more self-sustainable by making your own cheese.
- These demonstrations will be using Mad Millie DIY Cheesemaking Equipment and ingredients.
- Save money and have a whole lot of fun at the same time.
You're a pretty good cook, but you probably think that making your own mozzarella is a bit of a stretch.
Grab a two-hour cheese making demonstration class from Curious Cook for only $25. Choose between the mozzarella and mascarpone demonstration or the halloumi and ricotta demonstration
Any good cook will tell you that cheese is one of those must-have ingredients in the kitchen, but shelling out for a tub of mascarpone or mozzarella can be really irksome. The good news is that these two cheeses, and several others, are not that difficult to make. With this two-hour lesson you'll leave confident that you'll never have to buy mascarpone and mozzarella or halloumi and ricotta ever again. This class would make a great Christmas gift too!
Note: Check out their website for class times and locations. Contact the merchant if you would like to exchange this for a gift card.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.