We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
CrossFit Central Wellington
$59 for Ten 30-Minute Lunch Time Sessions at CrossFit Central Wellington (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Swap the coffee cup for some dumbbells.
- Grab a 10-trip lunchtime pass at CrossFit Central Wellington for just $59.
- Exercise in a well-equipped space that will facilitate your health, wellbeing and fitness.
- Perfect opportunity for a lunchtime workout as classes are conducted Monday - Friday, 12.15pm - 12.45pm.
- Get to know your coach and the awesome team at this family-owned and operated CrossFit gym.
You get yourself all geared up, buy the stretchy pants, make sure you look sufficiently sporty, get your snazzy water bottle, but by the time you reach the gym on your lunch break you’ve lost steam and the coffee shop across the road looks far less judgmental.
Ditch the judgment and get down to some intense exercise when you grab a 10-trip concession card from CrossFit Central Wellington, right in the heart of the city, for just $59. Each class is 30 minutes long - just enough time to fit in a great workout during your lunch hour.
- 10-trip pass valid Monday – Friday 12.15pm – 12.45pm.
The wonderful folks at CrossFit Central Wellington pride themselves on providing a mirror-less space with simple and effective equipment that is there to facilitate your well-being. Classes utilize kettlebells, rowers, dumbbells and your own bodyweight to create a challenge suited to your current fitness level. CrossFit Central Wellington is a group training facility, so, after a few visits,
you will be working alongside familiar faces, and as a family run show, they aim to know all their clients by their first names. These guys will provide you with professional, Level 1 Certified CrossFit Coaches in every session and give you an exercise experience that you’ll love!